Turn excavated soils into cement-free stabilised poured earth concrete with the Oxacrete Nossim admixture.
Oxacrete Nossim powered concrete - Cleancrete Nossim - consists of up to 98% upcycled clay-based materials and does not contain any cement. Oxacrete Nossim is a environmentally sound building material solution that embraces circularity and sustainability.
- up to 90% C0₂ reduction
- up to 98% up-cycled excavation material
- 2-4 MPa compressive strength
- low energy intensity
- internal non-load bearing walls
- terrazzo flooring
- cast elements
- composite applications with wood
- particularly recommended for applications where formwork must be removed quickly and for tall cast elements
Nossim vs. Care
For application requiring a fast early age strength independent of the drying process, the admixture Oxacrete Nossim is more suitable.
Concrete based on Oxacrete Nossim is produced, transported, and processed like conventional concrete, requiring no extra infrastructure or machinery. Making the adaptation of sustainable practices easy.
Find more technical information here.